"The heart of the solution can be found at the heart of the problem."
– Rabbi Menachem Froman ZT”L
Promoting Coexistence Between Neighboring Communities
The Husan, Beitar Illit & Tzur Hadassah Model
Additional important guidelines:
- Non-involvement of political entities with impure interests in the process.
- Peace is built from the ground up through direct friendly acquaintance between residents of both sides.
- Internalization and dissemination of the importance of peace and cooperation between the residents of the Palestinian and Israeli villages.
Expanding and implementing the model in new areas
- Identifying new potential areas that might be a good fit for the model.
- Searching local opinion leaders (also through social networks and tour guides).
- Guiding and mentoring through the process till the implementation.
You Can Help Lots Of People By Donating Little. See Our Projects
A Palestinian and an Israeli who have succeeded in bringing the communities of Tzur Hadassah (secular and national-religious Israeli Jews) and Beitar Illit (ultra-Orthodox Israeli Jews) together with the town of Husan (Palestinian Muslims) in a remarkable cultural transformation which has reversed decades of animosity, to instead establish strong bonds of friendship and mutually beneficial economic relations.